Trophies are awards earned by playing My Town. They reward you with both coins and experience points. Obtaining trophies is one of the main points to do in the game, as they give you considerable amounts of coins.
Types of trophies Edit
List of trophies Edit
- Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer: Publish # Photo's of your Town
- Facebook Phenom: Collect # Wall Bonuses
- I'm Kind of A Big Deal: Receive # Kudos
- Lend a Helping Hand: Help # Neighbours
- Don't Hate, Decorate: Own # Decorations
- Downtown Charlie Brown: Build # Unique City items
- Silicon Valley: Build # Unique Businesses
- Home Is Where The Heart Is: Build # Unique Homes
- If You Build It They Will Come: Own # Buildings
- Ground Breaking: Expand your Town # Times
- I'm So Gifted: Receive # Gifts
- Show Me The Money: Earn # Coins
- Won't You Be My Neighbor: Add # Neighbors
The "#" is replaced by a number
Easy money Edit
To easily make ±15000 coins, build 500 free decoration tiles (and remove them of course). This will give you a easy though time consuming way to gain large amounts of coins.
- The "Silicon Valley" Trophy is a reference to the famous Silicon Valley, where many multinationals are located.